Thursday, April 7, 2011

Trash to Treasure: My Leopard Nightstand

I'm acquiring quite the furniture collection... all thanks to my community members who have wonderful trash. I revamped this find to match another piece of trash, my leopard table. Hopefully I'll have room to put both of these pieces together in my future house. Here's this little nightstand's before mugshot...
After a good sanding, 3 coats of primer (it was tough to cover up that bad black paint!), 2 coats of flat white paint, hand-painted leopard spots, 1 spray of clear coat and a crystal drawer pull, I'm loving this little find! & after...
Do you like it? A quick and easy makeover.

This project, along with a few other trash to treasure stories, can be found in Project Restyle. A place for do-it-yourself lovers to share their restyles. Check it out for some inspiration!

No comments: