Monday, April 11, 2011

In my Garage

I'm really excited about the amount of jewelry I've been pumping out lately! I feel like I've become kind of a homebody during the week because I've been spending lots of time in my garage workshop. I've been working on a new way of displaying my Ami's Mermaid Jewelry creations. The eclectic little cards are what I came up with...
They're cardstock, scrapbook paper, old text book paper, little hand-made bows (restyled from an old dress) and really cute! I think it makes quite a difference on my jewelry displays. As you can see, my Dremel tool has been running at full speed the past few nights drilling holes through shells, glass, and a  few other materials.
I'm really excited for the weather to get a tad warmer. Having a garage filled with jewelry-making supplies is awesome, so thankful I have the space to do something I love, but it's rather chilly during this time of year. If I wear a scarf and hat I can withstand it. When it gets warmer, I'll be out there a lot more often. Look at all of these new headbands!
Also, I have to point out how cosmically adorable my shop monkeys are. Look at these two! They're really good company while I'm in the garage working. Slater & Sandi are fantastic helpers, obviously.
With all of these new designs, I'll be updating my Etsy store shortly. Keep checking back for more posts, updates and new items in the shop! Let me know which pieces you like the best!

No comments: