Friday, February 25, 2011

tgif

Finally... Friday! I'm looking forward to a weekend of traveling, good music, and some time to relax. This time next week, I'll be in Chicago. Hooray!
I've retired my sunglasses today (& Scott has, too). It's a rainy, windy, foggy, 58 degree Friday in Ocean City. On the brighter side of things... Spring is right around the corner!

Those are my baby irises! They're a sprouting! That means Spring, sunshine, and Summer are closer. I get so excited when my garden starts blooming and becoming colorful after a cold, harsh winter. Can't wait for these pretty little sprouts to look like this again...
They're gorgeous little flowers that come back year after year to make me happy. Purple & green goodness. Scott and I are headed to D.C. tonight to see Wanda Jackson. Couldn't be more giddy about this show! I'm planning on getting dolled up and wearing a little vintage-inspired number that I haven't worn yet. I'm sure Ms. Jackson is still the Queen of Rockabilly. I'll post pictures tomorrow!

Have a delightful Friday! 

No comments: