Monday, January 2, 2012

Cheers to 2012!

Happy New Year's, everyone! I hope that you cozied up with your loved ones, drank something sparkling, and got a good smooch as soon as the glitzy ball dropped.

After a few terrible New Year's Eve's, 2012 was joyfully welcomed. Even though I've been under the weather since Christmas, I was feeling on the up & up for New Year's. I enjoyed a delicious home-cooked dinner, some shenanigans at a friends house, and a trip to historic Berlin, MD to watch their disco-y ball drop. It was as lovely as it sounds. Even better? Staying in bed allll day on Sunday. A happy New Year's, indeed.

I'm not really one for resolutions, more of a 'live every day knowing there is room for self-improvement' kind of girl. There's always some way to try something new and learn from it. I considered that one big giant resolution. One thing I'm hoping to stay on top of in 2012... blogging. I'm raring to go and determined to blog more often.

Here's to a great 2011, that taught us all valuable life lessons, and a vibrant 2012! Happy New Year!

No comments: