Friday, November 18, 2011

A is for Ampersand

Howdy! Happy Friday! Just wanted to post a little something, something about A is for Ampersand - a lovely little blog that belongs to my blogfriend, Amy. My mom laughs when I call them my blogfriends. I have boyfriends, girlfriends, guy friends and blogfriends. They are my interweb friends that I talk to on a pretty regular basis, but haven't actually met in real life... blogfriends. Makes sense to me. What do you think?
After that little tangent... Amy from A is for Ampersand posted today about "New Favorite Blogs/Shops". Guess who was included in that list? Lovely Little Bones! I was excited to see the blogs, shops, and Facebook pages of all the other sweet ladies on the list. Talent is abundant on Ampersand's today! Etsy really is the place for crafters, like the 12 'gals featured on Amy's blog (Amy is included in that crafty group, too. Check out her shop, Monocled Lop - Updated recently with Christmas Card photo templates!) and I.
(Shannon, of Shannon*Bear. A blog about a photographer, her life, and her discoveries.)
(Kate, of Kate's Irrelevant. A blog about the little things in life and lots of crafting & lists. Pssst... Kate has something really cool happening for the holidays, too, & I'm going to be a part of it. Stay tuned for more details!)
Cruise on over to A is for Ampersand... I hear there might even big a BIG giveaway soon! It's always nice to know that someone supports you and loves what you do. Thank you, Amy for supporting me, Little Miss Lovely, and Lovely Little Bones!

Have a fabulous weekend, my blogfriends! I've got a fun trip planned to Philadelphia to go see Trampled by Turtles! Eeek! I'm so excited I could scream. Can't wait to dance and have a fun time in the city of Brotherly Love. Have I mentioned lately that it feels great to be back on the East Coast? As much as I loved living in Hawaii for a little while, my heart is on the shores of Maryland - where my little home sits close to the waters, my family visits often and my friends never leave.

Happy Friday night!

1 comment:

 Amy said...

Whaaat ami you are so sweet!! Thank you so much for this sweet post. I'm so happy to have you as a sponsor and blogfriend. Seriously. You are the best!