Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Public Landing Road

This house looked so lonely. No worries, little house. It's your lucky day. Sandi & I are here to keep you company for a few minutes. By the way, I think that your blue shingles are gorgeous.

This house was standing at the end of a grassy lane on Public Landing Road, surrounded by budding corn and not much of anything else. In a few more weeks this house will only be peeking out of a large corn field.
Outfit details: Found this dress 2 years ago at a thift shop. It's something I normally wouldn't pick up, but the fabric was speaking to me (& still is). It's light yellow with blue Chinese vases on that are overflowing with colorful flowers. The glasses are from Urban Outfitters. Earrings are vintage finds. Sandi was running around naked!
Pretty setting, don't you think? I'm on the look-out for some new abandoned spots. Stay tunned!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cool looking house. I like the black and blue roof. :)

Unknown said...

I know! Isn't it a beauty?