Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lancaster

Isn't it ironic? I spent my whole entire (practically) high school and college career trying to get out of Central Pennsylvania... and now I want nothing more than to be back there all the time. I've been living on the coast of Maryland full-time for almost 3 years. I've learned a lot about myself during these 3 years... Recently, I've come to find that I really need to do whatever makes me content in the 'now' and not necessarily always concern myself with the 'future'. Turn that around and the opposite is also true. Does that make sense? I'm trying to find a balance between the 'now' and the 'future' that will lead to a successful and joyous life. (Goodness, am I going on a tangent or what??)

Here are a few pictures of beautiful downtown Lancaster, PA. Where I enjoyed many childhood memories, went to college, and go to 'vacation' away from my beach home. Still boggles my mind how amazing I think this city is...
I love it. What do you think? Gettin' back to my roots. It feels nice.

3 comments:

Buberella said...

Two things:

1) I came upon your blog by reading A is for Ampersand. I love your blog! So pretty and reminds me of home. I'm from NJ but am currently living in LA. I miss the greenery and old houses on the east coast so bad!

2) Do you know Mallory Snyder? I am working with her currently and she is, I think, your age/my age or roundabouts and from Lancaster.

Keep up the good work! :)

Buberella said...

Two things:

1) I came upon your blog by reading A is for Ampersand. I love your blog! So pretty and reminds me of home. I'm from NJ but am currently living in LA. I miss the greenery and old houses on the east coast so bad!

2) Do you know Mallory Snyder? I am working with her currently and she is, I think, your age/my age or roundabouts and from Lancaster.

Keep up the good work! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the support, Buberella! It really means alot. I'm glad you're liking my blog and that it feels 'homey'. A for Ampersand is a GREAT little blog! I don't think I know Mallory Snyder, but I'll keep that name in mind in case I ever meet her! Thanks, girl!