Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday

I have had the most amazing week...
Told 'ya. I've bee traveling like crazy lately. I'm in one of those wierd transitional states of my life where nothing seems to make sense to me, but I'm just going with it. Controlled chaos, maybe? Not so sure.

I'm so very content with myself and my life and the direction its currently headed. I'm wanting so badly for things to just fall in to place... but I know its going to require some hard work. It makes me anxious just thinking about it. As long as I keep my eyes and heart open, I'm sure everything will work out perfectly fine. Is there such a thing as quater-life crisis?

This weekend will be busy with restaurant work (& hopefully lots of money)! Can't believe that it is Memorial Day weekend in my little beach town already! Have yourself a sunny 3-day weekend!

No comments: