Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fitzbound Road House

Another abandoned beauty. A stately house with a beautiful (but rotted) bay window turret. This house stands on the corner of Fitzbound Road and Mount Vernon Road in Princess Anne, MD.
Still filled with furniture and accessories, this house was boarded up and neglected for quite some time. Someone's been mowing the grass, though. This place was crawling with poison ivy. If you don't see pictures of me for a while, it's beause I'm coated in poison ivy. I'm praying that I didn't catch it... my legs do feel a little itchy already.
I think this fell off of the roof or chimney at some point. I don't think I've ever seen one of these contraptions in real life before - only in movies or cartoons.
Interesting place. Wish I knew what was behind all of those boards!
I love abandoned house hunting, don't you? ;)

No comments: