Monday, May 23, 2011

Filly

The spring 2011 collection by Filly Designs is so minimalist and showcases such flattering silhouettes it has me rethinking my entire wardrobe. Filly, a Portland based clothing company, uses simple shapes, cuts, and colors to flatter a female figure.

Another bonus? The fabrics in this collection are predominantly sustainable, American-milled, and created in small-batches. Each hand drawn pattern turns into a hand-sews prototype. Then it’s sent to the San Francisco area where it’s constructed.
I love the simplicity of this collection. Bare essentials. Each item looks so light and comfortable. I’d love to get my hand on (or my body inside of) any of these items. You can order any of these Filly pieces on the interweb. They also have a super inspiring blog that I read quite frequently. Check it out, you won’t be disappointed.

No comments: