Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Don't Forget About Mother's Day

It's almost Mother's Day! Don't forget to get a special little note in the mail to your mother, mom, grandmother, nana, nanny, mom mom, grammy, or any other leading lady in your life soon.

I just wanted to send out a little reminder so you don't end up in the dog house. I put together these handmade numbers this morning and took them immediately to the mailbox so they'll reach my mom and both Nana's by Saturday...
I think they're pretty cute! (& I didn't even need to run to the store!) I made them with plain cardstock, old vintage wallpaper scraps, some green thread and my sewing machine, and leftover paper flowers from my scrapbookind days. I hope these ladies like my creative attempt!

Mother's Day is Sunday, May 8th!

Are you doing anything special with or for your mother on Mom's Day? 

No comments: