Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vanilla, Peanut Butter & Honey

I have to share these recipes with you! I made the most delicious cupcakes last night. I actually impressed myself with these little creations. The flavor combination is yummy.
The vanilla cupcake recipe belongs to Emma, from Red Velvet. She shared it on her blog a few days ago. My sweet tooth was speaking to be as soon as I read the baking directions. Perfect, easy, and classic vanilla cupcake recipe, Emma! Oh! & it's vegan, too.
Next step, the icing! This peanut butter icing recipe was my mother's. It's super easy and super fluffy.
I drizzled some fresh honey over the top of each cupcake, too. Adds some extra sweetness! My Papa makes honey in upstate Pennsylvania. He has several bee boxes and lots of bees that make delicious honey. I always have his honey on stock.

If you try this recipe, please let me know how your cakes turnout! Who wants to taste test these cupcakes? I've got plenty!
P.S. Go check out Mommalicious' blog! They featured Little Miss Lovely on their shop blog earlier this week! Hooray. Love those ladies!

No comments: