Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eskell- Spring 2011

Eskell designers seem to be inspired by '70s silhouettes, colorful silks, and busy abstract prints this season. The designers behind Eskell, Elizabeth Del Castillo and Kelly Whitesell, have managed to create this vintage-inspired Spring 2011 line that mixes flirty with fancy. I'd consider myself a fancy 'gal that would love to wear any of these designs.
I love their sweet, short, silky dresses with the fun cut-out backs. Any peak of sensible skin seems sensual to me, especially in an unexpected place. The red dress with the ruffle at the top is calling my name.

There are several Eskell stores in the Chicago area and more in the New York City vicinity. I wish I would have discovered this store before my last trip to the Windy City. For now I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled on their website for my daily fashion desires.

You can bet that these fashionistas will be producing more spectacular pieces this year. Spring collection debuts are the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY Thanks for your lovely post!!! Great blog;)

Unknown said...

Anytime! Thank you for making some great clothing! :)