Monday, March 21, 2011

Sick Chickadee

Skipped work this morning to visit the doctor. This little chickadee has bronchitis. Ick. Seems it has been going around lately. Hopefully this pesty cold goes away quickly so I can get back to being my normal self. I also went to the eye doctors (since they're right down the street from the physicians). These pretties will be nested upon my nose very shortly!
Since the mall is right next to the eye doctors I stopped there while I waited for my prescription to be processed. I strictly limited my stay to only 20 minutes. Good thing I did or I would have purchased these cute things! I'll wait for them to go on sale (even more).
Glad to have gotten these necessary appointments out of the way. Feeling way better already since visiting the doc's office. I went for a peaceful walk around dusk with Sandi. The water was beautifully still in the bay tonight.
Hopefully my voice comes back soon and I stop coughing all the time. Pretty please. Get well wishes to the rest of my friends who have the same bug!

No comments: