Monday, March 28, 2011

Long Forgotten

I adore old things. It's like trying to figure out the history and past of someone or something. Wandering off to photograph some long forgotten home, abandoned business, or a historical landmark is one of my favorite hobbies. Apparently, this also makes me trespasser extraordinaire. I promise that I'm not destroying anything - just snapping pictures to document.

I've already written a few blog entries about historic places and landmarks in our community (The Atlantic Hotel, St. Martin's Church, Shore Drive-In) and love seeing everyone’s thoughts about these fun sites. With that said, I've decided that I'm going to try to make it a regular thing.

This month I will try to visit as many old, falling apart places that I can and take lots of pictures to share with you!
Let me know what you think!

No comments: