Thursday, March 10, 2011

Funky, Fun Paintings


They're here! I just listed a few of my most-recent paintings for sale in my Etsy store. Go check them out and let me know what you think! Click any of the below name titles/captions to be redirected to their listing.
 
(Pacman Ghosts)

(Legs)

(Hello Dollface)
(Sparkle Mermaid)
These paintings were featured at the Berlin Coffee House for the month of January. The coffee house graciously hosted an open house where I was the featured artist and local musician, Troy Mawyer, provided great music.
My loving friends came to support both Troy and I. I'm so thankful to having supportive friends. Thanks to the Berlin Cofee House for hosting great events like this and helping create sanctuaries for local artists!

There are several more paintings listed in the store that are up for grabs, too. Each has it's own (colorful) meaning to me and I'm ready to part with them. If you're interested in having any of these bitties at your home, just let me know... I'll throw in a Little Miss Lovely discount. ;)

No comments: