Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chloe Ferber Fhotographi

Last Saturday I had an opportunity to have a talented local photographer take some zany pictures of me. This shoot was just for fun. I took my bright orange velvet chair (that I saved from someone's trash on bulk pick-up day) to a marshy area near my house.
 
Chloe Ferber is a young and super stylish photographer in the Ocean City area. She's been taking some fantastic pictures for the last few years and not one shoot looks exactly alike. Her techniques seem so natural, the sun always seems to light up her photos perfectly, and she made me feel extremely comfortable... even though it was only 35 degrees outside when we took these pictures!
We're planning another shoot, hopefully soon! Chloe and her stunning lighting woman, her sister Grace, were testing out a flash during this shoot. I'd love to try another vintage-inspired set with this free spirit. Do you like my crazy beehive hairdo? I did it myself and it's actually filled with all kinds of goodies so that it would hold it's shape!
I'll keep you posted. Let me know what you think of these, and find Chloe Ferber Fhotographi on facebook or flickr to see more of her work!

No comments: