Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Beachy Keen

I was feeling very Springy today and wore a pink button-up dress and my pink Spring jacket that I recently thrifted in Chicago. It was perfect pink weather! I worked all day in this beautiful little town:
I love working in a small historic town. After work, I picked up Sandi and we drove up the coast to Rehoboth beach to do some visiting and some shopping.
Rehoboth is only about 45 minutes north of where I live but I feel like I never head up that way. It's like a treat to go there! They have fantastic restaurants, cultural personalities, and wonderful shopping. I actually made sure to partake in all of the above while there for a few hours tonight. The beach was brilliant. Warm, desolate, and just what I needed after being cooped up and working all day.
I honestly cannot tell you how much I love living near the beach. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl alive sometimes to have such beauty and zen only 5 miles from my home. I've spoiled myself (and my pets) and hope that we never have to move anywhere where there isn't a beach. The water is the best pick-me-up.









p.s. Read this quote from Lucy Liu today, "Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that's why I don't have a boyfriend.” Love it.

No comments: