Monday, March 7, 2011

Back from the Windy City

I'm back! My trip to Chicago was beyond busy, filled with fun new memories, new friends, my wonderful family, and some new extended family members. I'm so glad to be back in warm(er) Maryland. The sun is shining, there isn't any snow, and my bed was very warm and comfortable last night.

(Aren't airplane pictures the best?! Chicago & Lake Michigan.)
My cousin, Ashley's, Polish wedding was a blast! I think I'm still in culture shock, though... Ash married into a polish family and is now Mrs. Darek Mucek. The entire wedding was beautiful and I am excited to see their lives progress together.
I'll be back with many, many more pictures! I've got to get caught up with all of my work-related writing that I set aside while traveling. So much to do, not enough time, and definitely not enough sleep!

Congratulations Ashley & Darek!

No comments: