Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 Things I Love

1.) This adorable little red jumper dress on esty. Precious.
2.) Dial "P" for Princess! Yes, please.

3.) I'm digging this dark and moody artwork featured in the sleeve of the new Freelance Whales record. Their CD, Weathervanes, is pretty stinkin' rad, too!
4.) The Fall/Winter 2011/2012 lacey and girlie dresses in the Bottega Veneta line during Fashion Week! To die for. (Source.)
 
5.) These two things make me very happy: my fancy shoes & my shag rug in my office.
6.) Cupcakes in a Jar! Saw this on the Food Network. Made by Yummy Cupcakes in CA. Good for on the go, I suppose... I may have to try and make some for our next road trip!
7.) More sweets! Pretty sewing inspired sugar cookies! (Soure.)
8.) I love anything having to do with mermaids! Norfolk, Virginia must have the same idea. (Source.)  
9.) These beautiful pictures (and so many more where these came from) by Jillian McGrath Photography. We went to high school together and recently connected via Facebook. It's always great (& inspiring) to see someone doing well! I think you'll have to keep your eyes open for a collaboration featuring the two of us soon!
10.) My teeth! I was at the dentist this morning. I need a root canal (although I absolutely hate that). I love this picture of my teeth. That tooth, front and center, has a completely closed-up calcified nerve. Don't be reckless while surfing and drive carefully to avoid car accidents and you probably won't need any root canals. I, on the other hand, will need plenty! Ouch!


It's beautiful outside in Berlin today! We are headed to see the Capitals game tonight in D.C...I've never been to a real hockey game before and am kinda stoked. I just asked Scott what I should wear to a cold hockey rink. He replied, "Don't dress up. Don't wear a dress." Seems logical. He knows me too well. I've got lots of work to get done today before we make the drive to the city (2 times in 1 week!).


Enjoy the sunshine!


Xoxo,
Ami

No comments: