Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welcome

Hi I’m Ami Marie. I’m a 24-year-old journalist who is in love with anything vintage, do-it-yourself projects, thrift stores, any anything lovely. I like painting, sewing, making jewelry, and being creative.

I'm going to take a whack at this little blogging thing. I blog on a daily basis via my job (it's way more commercial and tourism related than this), but wanted a place to showcase some things that I'm passionate about. Here's goes nothing! I'm going to plaster Little Miss Lovely with lots of pictures and little snippets of writing. Enjoy, my new friends!



Thanks for checking out Little Miss Lovely. I hope that my little corner of the interweb helps inspire you to be creative and enjoy yourself while doing so. Keep coming back for daily doses of fashion discoveries and lovely-ness!

Xoxo,
Ami

No comments: