Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10 things i love

1.) This pretty & bright, sunshiney kitchen. (source)

2.) The world's smallest aquarium. Isn't it cute? (source)

3.) These dreamy new wedding dresses from BHLDN, a branch of Anthropologie. Aren't they to-die-for?

4.) Cheery green Fire King Jadeite teacups found while searching on Etsy. You'll never have a bad day if you drink hot tea from a pretty teacup first thing in the morning.

5.) Sally Jane Vintage has lots of new things on her blog in her Etsy store! Look at all of this Spring goodness... & her clever "army of me".

6.) Mumford & Sons... Snagged this album at our local Starbucks this morning with my man. I adore every song I've heard so far and can't wait to listen to it nonstop while traveling this weekend!

7.) Left brain vs. Right brain. It's a constant battle. Which are you? Rad ad from Mercedes. (source)

8.) Red Velvet Shop's new "Lemon Pie Dress". Right up my alley and perfect for warmer weather, or the crazy weather we've been having lately (layerd with a thick sweater, of course!).

9.) These gorgeous vintage cat-eye sunglasses that I'm hoping to purchase (or a similar pair) at Vintage Underground when I'm in Chicago soon.

10.) My wonderful friend, Angela! Her birthday is tomorrow! She's a fantastic mother to 2 beautiful little girls, great for advice in our office, a helpful betty to everyone around her, and adored by many. Happy birthday, Angela!

What are you loving this week?

No comments: