Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Abandoned in Central PA


I went to visit my parents in Central Pennsylvania this weekend. I hadn't seen Mom & Dad in a few weeks and was excited to a weekend to just get away. Some time was spent thrifting with my mother, working on my car and bicycle with my father, sharing excitement with my sister, and cuddling in bed with 4 dogs and an odd number of cats. I stopped along the roadside a few times to snap some photos of things that caught my attention... like this old abandoned car lot just outside of rural Harrisburg, PA...





I'm staying on the shores of Maryland this weekend. Hoping to get some yard work and gardening done as well as lots of vintage dry cleaning, sorting of items, and tagging my items in preparation of Borrowed Event! I'll be snapping some photos and listing things in the Little Miss Lovely Vintage online store (coming soon!). Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments: