Friday, August 5, 2011

Hot Child in the City

After allowing myself to be a tad mopey yesterday I decided to let myself forget about it and go exploring... just for a little bit. Before the rain clouds settled in over the valley. I needed to kick myself in the butt and forget that my job weariness and living situation will only be temporary. It will all work itself out in the end. Thank you for your sweet and supportive comments yesterday.

I ventured downtown. Checked out a few of my favorite things. Went into a few city shops. Drank a delicious chai with soy. Took some pictures of my new $3.50 vintage daisy circle skirt. You know, the usual.
That's what Lancaster city looks like. Downtown. From the 8th story of the Prince Street parking garage. Doesn't it look pretty? I think so. The sky was filled with grogginess and hung heavily over the historic buildings.
Thank goodness it's Friday. I hope that your weekend is spectacular and filled with plans of happiness and relaxation.

No comments: