Thursday, July 28, 2011

Grafitti

I'm at it again... I really do wish there were 3 of me sometimes. Just imagine how much I could accomplish in one day. I actually was rather super-woman-esque yesterday and got so many things checked off of my 'to-do' list. I was quite impressed with myself.

Anyways. What's with that dress? I picked it up at our local hospital's Auxillary Thrift store. It was only $6! It's my favorite maxi dress, by far. Soft, flowy, and even comfortable to wear on a day when the sun is scorching. It was originally strapless. I wanted to actually be able to move in it so I added that little strap around the neck. Now I can wear it without fear of flashing someone.
I drove behind our old shopping center a few days ago and saw this grafitti. There was a grocery store here... then it moved down the street. It's old building is vacant. That makes it a grafitti artist's heaven, I'm sure. Some of it was actually pretty cool. The rest was just nonsense.
Hope that you're having a great week. It's almost the weekend! (& I'm going on a little trip so I'm getting giddy just typing the word 'weekend') Enjoy yourselves!

No comments: